Thursday, January 10, 2008

D.o.S.C (Part 2)

So I predicted a lot fun for the Nice side of the Department of Santa. I lied; this is not going to be fun at all.

OK, I lied again this will be fun. I just wanted to establish that I can go wherever I want in these Essays of Truth. The goal after all is to find Truth, capitalized Truth. I can't be held back by previous commitments. I need to be able to talk about what's now.

Fortunately for you I want to talk about The Department of Santa Claus.

I covered the Naughty list last time, brilliantly I might add, today the world altering nice list.

There is a ridiculous amount of money spent of Welfare and Department of Agriculture, Art and Science grants. Get rid of them all. I am not saying it is wasted money. It is. What I am saying that all that money should go to Christmas present from the D.o.S.C. (Department of Santa Claus).

The List Department would determine how nice you were during the course of the year.
This would have a wonderful affect on the Culture. Granted everyone knows they are being watched so there would be an artificial goodness because people would not want to get off the Nice list. We are surrounded by bull shit at least we would understand the cause, the Nice list. Fakery would make sense if there were a just cause behind it, the Nice list would be such a cause.

The real brilliance lies in the fact that culture would shift to being good because there is a physical reward for their actions. It ceases to be doing good because it makes you feel good.
If 5000 years of human history has tough us anything it is that man is selfish and bureaucratic by nature, the D.o.S.C takes both of those into account and creates a system that demands mankind to be good out of a real self interest not a Karmic self interest.

You con people into doing the right thing.

I'm not sure there is another way

K. Tuttle

No comments: