Friday, April 18, 2008

A Text Conversation with Megan Kraft

This is a verbatim transcript of a text chat with Megan, my lady friend. OK, really she's my girlfriend but that sounds so...mundane

Here we go. (The parenthetical stuff is commentary.)

K Tuttle- Did you call work?

M Kraft - No, senor.

K Tuttle - Huh, some lady called asking for me. (Really, what ladies have ever called me?)

M. Kraft - It was your mom, momma's boy. ( OK, going for the classic mom joke.)

K Tuttle - Oh yeah Momma's boy?

M Kraft - Just kidding. (Here is where it starts getting...odd.) It was that midget girl that has been trying to get you to join the circus. You know the one. She's after you

K Tuttle - Do you breathe the same air as I do? (Fair question, but the answers? Simply amazing.)

M Kraft - If yours tastes like mango and lollipops with a hint of copper. Oh wait, that's the penny I'm sucking on. (Like I said, amazing.)

K Tuttle - You've been at work all day haven't you? ( She gets rambunctious if you don't take her for a walk. You know, like a dog)

M Kraft - Yes and what? Bitch

K Tuttle - Have you wrestled the dog? You need to burn off some of that juice. ( Juice? Really?Where the hell did that come from? Has juice ever been a hip term?)

M Kraft - Too tired. Sleepy time now. Good night my coconut merman. See you on the flip side. Word.

That's right, Megan Kraft. Word

K Tuttle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have never met megan. now i wish to drink with her. you are a lucky man my friend kaylon. and dont forget, sign your name k tuttle. boom. that just happened. and no, im not hungover at all from the first thirsty thursday of the year at the jax suns game. there may be a hint of sarcasm there.