Friday, April 18, 2008

Jim Nantz

We here at ABS realize we can't see every angle and our friend Rusty has made some suggestions about The List. Here they are.

Rusty - I urge you to add Woody Paige, the poor man's Skip Bayless, to The List.

K TuttleBut Woody is like the idiot guy who is always wrong but you love him anyway, because he's a sweet idiot. Skip is an idiot AND an asshole.

Rusty - If not Woody Paige, then maybe Jim Nantz? Not because of his personality, from all I've heard, he's a great guy, but damn whatta bastard!! I mean in the past two weeks he's called the Final Four and the Masters AND he gets to do the NFL. I can think of no higher reason to hate a man than for spite and envy.

Ah, good old spite. I have no argument for spite, for I agree.

Consider it done Rusty.

K Tuttle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

touche rusty. touche.