Sunday, January 13, 2008

The New Fight

Thus far the blog has been revolutionary in thought, but has focused mostly on Politics and Government. Diamond Backed Dollar, Department of Santa Claus, Godzilla 08, all great ideas that will change the world. We will not back down from these great ideas and will add a great many more in the coming weeks.

It is time for more.

Time to strep up to the next level.

That's right folks we are going off the deep end and attacking a social issue.

We could not start small, our body of work to strong to bring weak shit in here

So without further ado, here is is our first social issue.

We need to get the word "butch" back from the lesbians. It is too good a word to bring up only images of bull dyke's. Now don't get offended, I can see lesbians view. I don't want a sweaty guy tring to put his penis in me either. I have no objections to their "life choice." I just want " butch" back.

I was watching TV and the Cadillac CTS commercial came on. You know the where the lady with a sultry voice says "Have you ever had sex with your car? This car wants to be drriven...all...night...looooonngggg." Ignoring that joke, I looked to the Blagermeister and said "That is a butch car, I like it.'

He Replied "You think that car has a crew cut? Maybe some army boots. Do you think it has all of Ani Difranco's albums on it's 40 gb hard drive? In the glove box, are there ticket stubs to a Melisa Ethridge Concert?" At which point I smacked his testicles with a spoon to shut him up, but that is not the point.

The point is that car is butch. It's stocky and muscular and threatening and looks damn good. I would want to have sex with that car even if the advertisement didn't tell me to. I had no other....

Wait a second, I just called a car butch, then said I wanted to have sex with it. That would mean I find butch sexy, logically speaking. Um...I'm confused.

Now logically, if lesbians keep the word butch then I would still be attracted to women. Unattractive women but women none the less.

Therefore, logic demands lesbians keep the word butch.

Social issues are so complex

K. Tuttle

No comments: